- Privacy Statement and Personal Information We Collect
- Your Acceptance and Consent
- Use of Personal Information We Collect
- Provision of Personal Information We Collect
- Security of Personal Information
- Acknowledgment and Approval
- Marketing and Promotional Materials
- Third Party Platforms
- Policy and Privacy Changes
- Contact Us
Privacy Statement and Personal Information We Collect
Privacy protection is very important for MI-Shop. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide. We collect information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device associated with that information (“Personal Information“).
Personal Information including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account, gender, identification (including KTP, SIM or Passport) or other government-issued identification, photo, nationality, telephone number user. In addition, for other information, such as personal profiles, and/or unique identifier numbers, as well as business data information that is linked or combined with Personal Information, that information is also considered Personal Information.
The Personal Information we collect can be provided by you directly or by third parties (for example: when you register or use the Platform, when you contact our customer service, or vice versa when you provide Personal Information to us). We may collect information in various forms and purposes
Information we collect from you or your mobile device directly
- When you register and create an account with us using the Platform, you must provide us with certain Personal Information, including your name, telephone number, physical address, current position location and e-mail address.
Information collected whenever you use our application Platform
- Every time you use our application Platform, we may collect certain technical data in connection with your use such as internet protocol address, previously or subsequently viewed page information, duration of each visit/session, internet device identity or media access control address, and mobile advertising ID and other device information including information about the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device you use to access our application Platform.
- Whenever you use the Platform via a mobile device, we will track and collect your geographic location information in real time. In some cases, you will be asked or required to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on your mobile device to enable us to provide you with a better experience using the Platform (for example, to provide information about how close a service provider is to you). You can temporarily disable geo-location tracking information on your mobile device. However, this may affect the functions available on our application Platform.
Your Acceptance and Consent
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We may use Personal Information collected for the following purposes or for other purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations (“Purposes”):
- to identify and register you as a user and to administer, verify, deactivate or manage your account;
- to facilitate or enable any verification that we consider necessary before service providers provide services to you or before we register you as a user, including carrying out Know Your Customer (KYC) and credit determination ( credit scoring);
- to enable service providers to provide the services you request;
- to process and facilitate orders and payment transactions that you make, including as applicable, transactions made through payment cards or accounts available on the Platform;
- to notify you of transactions or activities that occur on the Platform or other systems connected to our Platform;
- to communicate with you and send you information in connection with the use of the Platform;
- to monitor and analyze user activity, behavior and demographic data including habits and use of various services available on the Platform;
- to send you direct or focused marketing communications, advertisements, vouchers, surveys and information, and information about special offers or promotions;
- to perform related business processes and functions;
- to monitor the use of the Platform and manage, support and improve the performance efficiency, development, user experience and functions of the Platform;
- to provide assistance in connection with and to resolve technical difficulties or operational problems with the Platform or services;
- to prevent, detect and investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
Provision of Personal Information We Collect
A. We may disclose or share your Personal Information with affiliates and other parties for the following purposes and for other purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations:
- if required or authorized by applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to, responding to regulatory inquiries, investigations or guidelines, or complying with reporting filing requirements or conditions, and statutory clearance), for the purposes specified in applicable laws and regulations;
- if instructed, requested, required or permitted by the competent government, for the purposes stated in government policies, regulations or laws and regulations that apply;
- if there is any legal process of any kind between you and us, or between you and another party, in connection with, or related to the service, for the purposes of such legal process;
- in an emergency related to your safety for the purpose of dealing with the emergency;
- to third parties (including agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and other parties who provide services to us or you, perform tasks on our behalf, or parties with whom we enter into commercial cooperation), for or in connection with the purposes in where the third party is involved, to carry out disclosures to related third parties that are technically necessary to process your transaction or the purpose of our cooperation with the third party (as the case may be), which may include allowing the third party to introduce or offer products or services to You, authenticate you or connect you with an Account or carry out other activities including marketing, research, analysis and product development;
B. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information.
Personal Information Security
We will apply reasonable efforts to protect and secure your data and Personal Information from access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons and from unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. However, sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will try our best to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information you transmit via the Internet, or guarantee that such Personal Information will not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account details, including your password and One Time Password (OTP) with anyone and must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device you use.
Acknowledgment and Consent
B. In circumstances where you provide us with Personal Information relating to other individuals (such as Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends or other parties), you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from the individual to, and hereby consent on behalf of the individual to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information.
Marketing and Promotional Materials
We may send you direct marketing, advertising and promotional communications via the Platform push-notification, messages via the Platform, post, telephone calls, short message service (SMS), WhatsApp, social media, email (“Marketing Materials”) and messages non-promotional, including but not limited to invoices, power of attorney, receipts or information about your account.
Third Party Platforms
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party sites to find out how they collect and use your Personal Information. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about this site.
Ways to Contact Us