Male / Female
Minimum D3 Agriculture, Economics, or equivalent
Type of Work
As a SALES AGRONOMIST, you are expected to carry out sales and billing, build strong relationships with farmers, distributors and other stakeholders, provide technical guidance, carry out promotional activities in the field and manage product distribution.
- College graduates with a minimum of D3 with an educational background in Agriculture, Economics, or equivalent, preferably those who have work experience in the agrochemical industry.
- Willing to work independently, honestly and tenaciously.
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Able to communicate, present and negotiate well.
- Mastering computers and digital sales applications.
- Have Driving License (A).
- Preferably coming from/living in the work area.
- Attractive and competitive runemerization packages.
- Regular training on technical knowledge and skill improvement, both internal and external training.
- We provide support and a professional work environment so that employees can be dedicated and can further develop their talents and abilities.